Monday, January 7, 2008

Guess who came to visit??

On Saturday, we had a visitor from down the road. He heard that Polly had her puppies and wanted to check on them. However, Polly was not very excited to see him and got QUITE upset that he had come over without letting her know.

This visitor's name is Shorty, although you can see from the pictures his name doesn't quite fit...he's a Great Dane. I don't know if Polly was more upset that there was something in HER yard or that he looked like a small white horse!

Here's Shorty:






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.