Monday, March 3, 2008

Down to 1...for sale!

On Friday, another little puppy left for her new home. Our female with the white ribbon moved to Charlotte to live with another Weim (14 years old). I am sure they will enjoy playing together.

And if you got the hint from our previous post, we are keeping our male puppy with the dark blue ribbon. We still haven't decided officially on a name but for now we are sticking with "Blue" - I'll post the official name when decided.

So, that means that our female with the yellow ribbon is still waiting on her new owners. We have had a few people who have been interested but still no home. If you know anyone that would like a sweet and smart little gray friend, please let us know! We would love for her to go to a loving home...other than ours! (2 Weims is enough for us right now!) :)

Here's a couple of pictures of "Yellow":





"Mom, I'd really like to go to my new home...pick me!"

No comments: