Monday, July 14, 2008

I know...I know...

With my camera broken, it is more difficult to remember to post. No pictures usually equals no update.

One of our local tv stations has a pet section on their website and you can send pictures of your own pets to be included. Polly has been on the website a couple of times. During the morning news, they also pick random pictures to show on the broadcast.

Well, a couple of weeks ago after looking at some of the pictures that I took of the puppies, I decided to send in a cute picture that was taken. Well, Polly and her puppy made the morning news!! Here's the picture that was submitted:
















I checked out the pictures this morning and saw that another puppy made the website too! This is Oliver (you might remember him as "Frank the Tank" - at least that is what we called him while he was at our house during those 8 weeks or so.) He sure looks a lot like Polly.












Picture courtesy of WRAL.com and Scott & Marta Marguerat

No comments: