Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's beginning to look at lot like Christmas...

I finally got a chance to post our pictures of our decorations (for the most part) and our Christmas photo card out-takes. We learned that trying to get 4 in the same picture and all looking in the same direction is not as easy as it sounds. Oh well, it still turned out ok.

Hope your Christmas is coming along well! Two weeks from today is Christmas and we'll be in Costa Rica!

BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.


P.S. Yes, that is a gate around the tree! You just never know with Blue around what he may decide to eat. I finally got around to putting ornaments on the tree now that I know the tree is somewhat "protected". Hopefully, the inquisitive puppy stage will be fading soon since Blue turns one next week. Polly showed improvement around 1 1/2 - 2 years old...so there is a chance!

3 comments:

Drew and Leslie said...

Great pics! I especially love the gated Christmas tree. That's a great look! Merry Christmas to you both! I can wait to hear about your trip to Costa Rica. I know it will be awesome!

Mike and Miriam Adams said...

You do what you can when you have Blue! I finally did get a chance to actually put the ornaments on the tree now that I know that it is "protected". You just never know with him!

Bran said...

like that nativity!

I wish I had a gate like that to keep our little sam away from our tree!