Saturday, August 1, 2009

More Lake Time

Our friends, the Thompsons, graciously allowed us to go wakeboarding/skiing with them on Sunday afternoon. What a beautiful day for it with temps in the mid 90s! Where else would you want to be on a hot day like that?

Mike had a few awesome runs on the wakeboard including some great jumps! I got in a couple of ski runs but almost lost my contact in the process. Thankfully, I grabbed it just in time and ended up skiing with it in my mouth for a little while. (P.S. Skiiing with only being able to see out of one eye isn't easy!) I didn't last too long after that but was glad that I got to get back out in the water and try a couple of new things on the skis!



























2 comments:

David and Rebecca said...

eww...TMI...i didn't want to know about you having a contact in your eye! you could have left that part out!
i do know what you mean though about trying to do stuff like that with one eye. when we went tubing with david's grandparents, i lost a contact - in my eye - and had to close that eye the whole time. no eating of the contact...i was able to retrieve it once i was back on the boat!

David and Rebecca said...

uhh...that was suppose to read...*i didn't want to know about you having a contact in your mouth*...see it's so gross i couldn't even write it correctly!! :)