Thursday, July 14, 2011

Rush Hour

A few months ago, we found a Groupon deal for Rush Hour Karting. Friends of ours had told us how great it was and that they would love to go too. Finally, after months of wanting to go, we metthis past weekend.

I really didn't know what to expect - all I knew was it was an indoor go cart place with go carts that go up to 35 mph! Sure, why not?

After signing our life away, getting our full helmet, neck brace and getting quick instructions about the course, we were off for our first race. It took a little getting used to as there were sharp turns and we were going pretty fast.

On the 2nd race, I was definitely in my zone and even beat the boys and had one of the fastest times of the day! Sign me up! I'm ready for another race!!











Notice the sign below as Mike is passing by?? Yeah, wishing I had that phone number on Sunday! I definitely hit the wall a couple of times thanks to my great friends. But, after a few days...I am finally not so sore!


1 comment:

MillerMissions said...

Hope y'all have another fun filled weekend! Much love!!