Wednesday, December 12, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Christmas is probably my most favorite holiday.  Not only does it bring out the decorations and ornaments that remind me of Christmases gone by and point to fun family time ahead but it reminds me of the original reason for the first Christmas...when Jesus was born on this earth to become the Savior of the world.  How lost we would be without that first Christmas!  I can't help but imagine what it was like to be Mary - with all the kicks and jabs - and not knowing what the future days would hold but being confident that the Lord would carry me through!

This year as I decorated our house for Christmas, I began thinking ahead to next year when we will have a 9 month old moving around.  I have a feeling that our Christmas will be just a little bit different next year!

Here are a few pictures of Polly and Blue as they are getting in the Christmas spirit.





And, I'm not sure if Blue is already looking for Santa or if he's looking for snow...either way, I think he might have to wait just a few more weeks!


Merry Christmas from our family!

No comments: