Friday, January 25, 2013

Simplifying

As we near the end of this pregnancy, I started thinking of ways that I can simplify things.  This blog being one of them!  I'd love to use it as a way for family and close friends to be able to stay in touch and see what's going on in our lives and would like to have a little more secure place to post pictures of our little guy once he arrives.  Also, I started this blog before I had a gmail account so it requires me to have multiple sign ins and takes a bit more time to keep it up.

SO...I decided to start a new blog that is more linked with my current gmail address so it will make things a little easier!

I am restricting the access to this new blog, at least for now, so if you'd like to follow, please let me know (either in the comments or email me directly) and I'd be glad to pass along the new address to you.  I hope you understand and don't mind this little inconvenience!

I will keep this blog open and may from time to time post something on it as well...so if you don't make the jump over to the new blog, keep checking back here!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been thinking about going private too! I just need time to sit at desktop computer to figure out how!
Of course I wanna keep reading so make sure to invite me :D